Perfectly positioned amongst the Wallangarra Golf Course, Rugby League Oval and Army Barracks is this 42.5 acre block of land, zoned Rural Residential and begging to be developed in the growing township of Wallangarra. Currently consisting of 9 allotments, this fertile land is presently being used as cattle fattening country, with 3 dams, a few troughs, a hay shed, cattle yards and a patch of shade trees. This is the ideal block for those looking at residential development, as well as those looking to build their home on a good parcel of land for livestock and a place for the kids and grandkids to grow up. Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to find out more.
- Well positioned in Wallangarra
- Neighbouring the Army Barracks, Golf Course and Rugby League Oval
- Town water to the block
- Currently divided into 9 separate allotments
- Presently used as cattle fattening country
- Great for residential development or rural home-site
Land size: 42.5 acres (approx.)