This vacant block of land is well-positioned in the ever-developing township of Glen Aplin, less than 10 mins drive south of Stanthorpe.
This 810m2 parcel of land is fenced in colourbond along the northern boundary and already has a single lock-up colourbond shed, making this an ideal block to call home for those living the nomadic way of life.
Also a very affordable option for those looking to build their family home on, with mostly cleared, quite level land to play with. Only a very short walk to the service station and post office.
Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to arrange an inspection.
- Cleared and level vacant block
- Northern boundary fully fenced in colourbond
- Single lock-up colourbond shed already on the block
- Lovely country village location short walking distance to service station and post office
- Ideal for nomads looking for a home base
- Affordable option for those looking to build their family home
- Located less than 20 mins drive south of Stanthorpe
Land size: 810m2 (approx.)