Less than 7km to the west of Stanthorpe, this 3.8 acre block is located right in the heart of QLD's premier wine country, making it an ideal weekend getaway spot, or simply a great place to build your home in the country.
Boasting frontage to Spring Creek on the northern boundary, plus a dam, a 7.5m x 12m colourbond shed with 2 roller doors and power already onto the block ready to be hooked up.
Take advantage of this well-priced property and contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to arrange an inspection.
- 3.8 acres of land right in the heart of QLD's premier wine country
- Ideal weekend escape location
- 7.5m x 12m colourbond shed and a dam
- Frontage to Spring Creek on the northern boundary
- Bitumen road frontage on the southern boundary
- Power already onto the block ready to be hooked up
- Broadwater State Primary School in very close proximity
- Less than 7 kms west of Stanthorpe, short drive to town
Land size: 1.56Ha (3.85 acres approx.)