Located near the heart of the Granite Belt's wine district in the township of Glen Aplin is this appealing home with good exposure to the New England Highway presenting many opportunities, including home-based businesses and B&B's.
Only 10 mins south of Stanthorpe, this charming property is set on a generous 1887m2 block shared over 4 allotments, and was originally built as a doctor's surgery back in the 1970s. The property features a nice one bedroom home with a good sized lounge room and eat-in kitchen with gas cooking, as well as excellent car accommodation with a 6m x 9m double garage and a 5m x 6m single garage.
Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to arrange an inspection.
- One bedroom home, originally built as a doctor's surgery in the 1970s
- Good sized lounge room
- Eat-in kitchen, gas cooking
- 6m x 9m double garage
- 5m x 6m single garage
- Exposure to the New England Highway, business opportunities
- Located near the heart of the Granite Belt's wine district, great B&B opportunity
- Service station/general store, primary school nearby
- Generous block shared over 4 allotments
Land size: 1887m2 (approx.)