This picturesque lifestyle block is located just over the QLD/NSW border in Ruby Creek, approx. 15 mins drive to Stanthorpe. Featuring a lovely balance of cleared and timbered land with amazing granite features amongst the outcrops, this property has many house-site options available, with a well-positioned campsite boasting a carport and nearby dam already in place for a future home and its surrounding lawns and gardens. Approx. 5-6 acres of the land is mostly cleared and suitable for a few head of cattle or a couple of horses, with stock-proof fencing around the entire boundary of this 17 acre property. This vacant land is ideal for families as well as those looking to escape from the city and commence their peaceful country retreat on an easy to maintain rural property. Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to arrange an inspection or make further enquiries.
- Lovely balance of cleared land and naturally timbered country
- Amazing granite features among the outcrops
- Many house-site options available with a well-positioned camp-site with carport in place
- Approx 5-6 acres of cleared land suitable for a few head of livestock or a couple of horses
- Catchment dam and stock-proof fencing around the entire perimeter
- Approx. 15 mins drive to Stanthorpe
Land size: 17.3 acres (approx.)