Ballandean - This 37 acre property nested in the heart of wine country would make to ideal tree change in authentic fashion. Featuring natural granite outcrops and bush land, owning this property would be like owning your own little slice of a national park, with fantastic granite boulders and walking tracks through the block. Cleared elevated home-sites have been made available, with existing irrigation systems still in place along with three dams and the remnants of a small vineyard. Lovely bush retreat yet still a short drive to the village centre of Ballandean, this is worth the inspection, contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to arrange a time to inspect.
* Natural granite outcrops and bush land
* 2 dams and existing irrigation system
* Elevated cleared home sites
* Nested in the heart of wine country
* Close to wineries, taverns, schools and village centre
Land size: 15.01 Ha (37 acres approx.)