Located less than 10 mins drive east of Stanthorpe in the highly sought-after area of Dalcouth is this vacant 13 acre elevated block.
Fully fenced, with unobstructed views to the east ranging nearly 180 degrees, with stunning visuals across the border of Bald Rock some 40 kms away to the southeast, Amosfield and Liston to the east, and Ruby Creek to the northeast.
Mostly cleared, some lightly timbered country is found at the top of the block on the western boundary, with a few shade trees and a dam at the bottom of the block on the eastern side.
Plenty of home-sites are available on this land parcel, from a brick home on a slab further down the block towards the eastern boundary, to a pole-home built further up the block towards its western boundary, which would offer the new owners the captivating views that this block boasts.
Contact Scott Mann on 0427 814 444 to make an appointment today.
- 13 acres of fully fenced, mostly cleared land
- Elevates from the east to the west
- Lightly timbered on the elevated western boundary
- Shade trees and a dam on the lower eastern boundary
- Unobstructed 180 degree views from Bald Rock in the south/ southeast to the
Amosfield and Ruby Creek region east/ northeast
- Elevated home-sites available to take in the panoramic views, plus home-sites suitable
for brick homes further down the block
- Less than 10 mins drive to Stanthorpe
Land size: 5.2Ha (12.84 acres approx.)