Complaint Procedure

Complaints must be directed to the Principal in writing only. The Principal will respond in writing within seven days of receiving the complaint. If our response is rejected mediation can be sought through the Queensland Department of Justice and Attorneys-General Dispute Resolution Service or the Residential Tenancies Authority. Further action may also be sought if necessary via the Small Claims Tribunal or Court. Formal unresolved complaints can also be lodged with the Queensland Government Department of Tourism, Fair Trading and Wine Industry Development, Office of Fair Trading.